This week’s quality-of-life improvements are all about making the game more fun for everyone, no matter their level. Read the details below to learn these changes and improvements!
1.Burthorpe and Taverley path books visible to all players now
Previously, the Burthorpe and Taverley path books were hidden from 'experienced' players (at least 250 total level), but the achievements in these hidden paths could still be completed. These path books are now visible to all players, but Turael's new player paths in Burthorpe are now marked as complete if the player is 'experienced' or has turned off guidance system hints. (You can toggle guidance system hints, including contextual tutorial popups, in your Settings -> Gameplay -> General -> Optional Interfaces.) So if you're levelling a new alt and aren't interested in the tutorial achievements, you can simply flag them as complete.
2.Updated UI assets in Moia's Hunt For The Memories puzzle in the Nadir Saga.
3.Restrictions for 'experienced' users have been relaxed:
- Guidance system hints are now automatically turned off if you choose 'I have played very recently' after Character Creation.
- Players are now considered 'experienced’ at total level 100, down from 250.
- Upon reaching total level 100, the Burthorpe FTUE will be marked as ‘complete’.
- Turning off guidance system hints will now clear the FTUE path if selected.
- The description for the guidance system hints toggle has been changed to 'Receive small tutorials and tips while playing. If disabled, the Burthorpe tutorial is treated as complete.'
4.Adjusted how Daily Challenges interact with new players:
- Since basic challenges are now generated for new users, a player could progress a challenge without first completing the Daily Challenge interface tutorial. To fix this, progressing a Daily Challenge now counts as completing the Daily Challenge interface tutorial. The description for the Challenge Accepted achievement has been updated accordingly.
- Since basic challenges are now generated for new users, the Daily Challenge path is now immediately available, instead of being unlocked by talking to Fara or completing the Burthorpe tutorial.
- Removed a 'You are already in the Burthorpe/Taverley area' message which appeared when tracking a basic Daily Challenge in this area.
- Corrected an issue where a blank slot could be left behind in the Activity Tracker when handing in a tracked Daily Challenge.
What do you think about these changes ?Anyway,you could come to RS3gold for cheap runescape 3 gold with Fast Service.
2 мнения • Страница 1 от 1
I can't clarify this blog in a solitary word, incredible to see you and appended with online media but I can check best paper writing service to manage the task. Thusly you connected with us, Church is favoring place for everybody. I read your article and I think it was beneficial for us.