Astellia is a tremendous MMO with large areas to explore

Отговори
mmocheaponline
Регистриран: 25 сеп 2019 10:13

Astellia is a tremendous MMO with large areas to explore

Мнение от mmocheaponline » 17 окт 2019 03:25

Astellia features several regions to explore, each with several different zones and distinctive landscapes. The first region goes from coastal city, to evergreen trees, to plains, and finally a magical forest with bright bird-like lights and colorful flowers. There are also caves and dungeons to explore, each with designs matching the inhabitants of said structure, or featuring long-lost ruins and castles. Each zone also contains special hidden chests, that make exploration more rewarding by unlocking achievements that give free gold and other items.

Each area treats players to new monsters, which I found to be in the positive side of design and variation. From wolves to orcs, giant mushrooms and deformed frogs, you’ll find humanoid cultists, giant snakes, golems and constructs, chimeras, ent-like creatures and even butterflies. In addition, each enemy type has an “Ancient” spawn in the area they are present, and can be defeated to obtain achievements. Enemies had individual attacks, resistances and effects, with higher level areas increasing the monster repertoire to match your more powerful character. If you want to Buy Astellia Online Asper, I think 5mmo.com is your best choice, after all, the site has been officially certified,so it's very safe.

Astellia does an amazing job of epitomizing the minutiae of micromanaging in MMOs. The Astel system is a great collection system that I feel has merit, both now and as the game grows. Leveling Astels is a different story. There are 3 basic areas where you have to level your Astel. Star power, enhancements, and battle experience are all needed for your Astel to grow stronger. Extrapolate that across every upgrade system. Armor, weapons, your skills, your stats, and even the runes and star jewels themselves all have tiny menus that you will use to upgrade, slot, and re-slot everything repeatedly as you swap out gear along your journey. Much of it isn’t even detailed especially well, leaving large gaping areas for players who may not be as accustomed to this much maintenance through basic leveling. The added depth to every aspect of Astellia is definitely something that may appeal to die-hard MMO gamers, but for many I feel it will detract from what Astellia actually does right.

Astellia Online may not have the draw that World of Warcraft Classic currently has, but if you’re on the edge of deciding whether or not to pick it up - it is pay-to-play, after all - my suggestion would be to dive in headfirst. See you in Astellia.

Отговори

Върни се в “Payner Music”