Zynga will contribute its own live operations expertise

Отговори
mmogame
*
*
Мнения: 1
Регистриран: 23 авг 2019 10:49

Zynga will contribute its own live operations expertise

Мнение от mmogame » 07 сеп 2019 03:45

Zynga is adding another major title to its catalog, as today the company announced the acquisition of Helsinki-based Small Giant, the studio behind the iOS and Android match-three role-playing game Empires & Puzzles. Zynga is paying $560 million for an 80% share of the company, with a commitment to purchase the remaining 20% over the next three years for amounts determined by profitability goals. (Today's acquisition would value that remaining portion at $140 million.) The transaction is expected to close January 1, 2019.

Small Giant will operate as a separate studio within Zynga after the acquisition, said the studio’s CEO, Timo Soininen. “Our studio was founded on the idea that small, skillful teams can accomplish giant things, and I am confident that partnering with Zynga is the right next step in our evolution,” he said. “By leveraging the expertise and support from the wider Zynga team, we will amplify the reach of ‘Empires & Puzzles’ and the new games in our development pipeline.”

For those unfamiliar with the name, Small Giant is the Helsinki-based mobile studio behind Empires & Puzzles, a match-3 battler that features additional elements like base building and social alliances. Since being launched 18 months ago, the game has repeatedly broken into the top 10 grossing charts on the App Store on Google Play, and has racked up over 26 million downloads.

Over time, Zynga will contribute its own live operations expertise and help take the game into Asia. Separately, Zynga is raising its fourth quarter 2018 guidance based on the strong performance of holiday bold beats across its live service portfolio — in particular, Words With Friends, Merge Dragons! and CSR2. In addition, Wonka’s World of Candy is off to a promising start since its launch in early November. Moreover, 777chips.com provides Cheap Zynga Poker Chips for players. As an online in-game currency store for many years, we’ve received great reputation for our reliable service.

Отговори

Върни се в “Payner Music”