After we and others wrote about offensive tackl

Модератор: Mod

chenyan94
Регистриран: 13 авг 2019 08:54

After we and others wrote about offensive tackl

Мнение от chenyan94 » 28 авг 2019 05:32

e Marcus Gilbert‘s disappointing final season in Pittsburgh and subsequent trade to Arizona Louis Lipps Jersey , Gilbert took to Twitter to say he felt that his views were misconstrued.Gilbert said his final season with the Steelers — which saw him end the year on injured reserve — was disappointing to him, but going to Arizona was not.“A recent article came out about my trade to Arizona that was did not accurately reflect my feelings Alejandro Villanueva Jersey ,” Gilbert wrote. “I am ecstatic to be an Arizona Cardinal. I’m excited about being with the Cardinals organization and looking forward to this season.”Gilbert also said his mention of having been in therapy was unrelated to his NFL career.“The only counseling I’ve had this past year was family counseling with my fiancée,” he wrote.After eight years in Pittsburgh John Stallworth Jersey , Gilbert is looking forward to a fresh start in Arizona. Steelers General Manager Kevin Colbert spoke to reporters on Wednesday about the exit strategies in place for running back Le'Veon Bell and wide receiver Antonio Brown, but there hasn’t been one put in place for kicker Chris Boswell.Boswell hit just 13-of-20 field goal attempts a missed five extra points during a 2018 season that ended with him on injured reserve for the final week of the regular season. The team looked at other options before that injury Jordan Berry Jersey , but never made a change.Colbert said Wednesday that the team won’t be dropping Boswell now and believes that he can return to form during the 2019 season. That indicates that the team will be picking up the $2 million roster bonus called for by the kicker’s contract.While Colbert said there’s belief in Boswell, he also said that the team will be bringing in competition for Boswell during the offseason program and training camp.

Отговори

Върни се в “Игри”